Horticulture Pilot Program
- Maintain block, including table, grafts, and wine grapes using machinery, fertilisers and chemicals
- Prepare, establish and manage machinery independently
- Assisting in the general maintenance across all facilities
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Daily task to be completed as directed by Supervisor
- Interested in practical and mechanical work
- Able to undertake manual work
- Must be punctual, polite and reliable at all times
- Able to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Driver’s Licence preferred, or willing to get one
- Working with Children’s Check
- Police check
- Possess a genuine interest and desire to learn on the job
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
The position is full time. There will also be a training component, which will need to be completed as part of the New Apprenticeship.
Have further questions?
If you have any further queries on this position, please contact Danica Taliloa on 0438 107 442 or SMGT office on (03) 5022 133.
Certificate III in Horticulture
Sunday June 30th, 2024